For well over a decade, BrandIQ has provided best-in-class brand strategy and market research capabilities to help America’s favorite brands inspire people to live active, healthy and engaged lives. Using business as a force for good has always been a part of our DNA, so we are thrilled to announce that we are now a Certified B Corporation®.
Visit our homepage to learn more about BrandIQ.
So, what’s a B Corp?
Being a Certified B Corp means BrandIQ meets rigorous standards of social and environmental performance. It’s not just a stamp of approval. Maintaining our B Corp status continually challenges our team to think about how we impact our environment, community, employees, and our clients.
More than 1,400 Certified B Corps in 42 countries are working to redefine what success in business means in today’s modern economy, and have signed the Declaration of Interdependence:
- We envision a global economy that uses business as a force for good.
- This economy is comprised of a new type of corporation – the B Corporation – Which is purpose-driven and creates benefit for all stakeholders, not just shareholders.
- As B Corporations and leaders of this emerging economy, we believe:
- That we must be the change we seek in the world.
- That all business ought to be conducted as if people and place mattered.
- That, through their products, practices, and profits, businesses should aspire to do no harm and benefit all.
- To do so requires that we act with the understanding that we are each dependent upon another and thus responsible for each other and future generations.
BrandIQ joins the ranks of companies like Patagonia and Warby Parker, and we’re extraordinarily proud of this distinction. Think of it like a LEED Platinum, Fair Trade, or USDA Organic certification – except for a whole company!
The best employees and the best jobs
Part of the rigorous certification process includes specific standards BrandIQ must exhibit when it comes to creating a healthy and vibrant work environment. Along with great health benefits, BrandIQ’s employees enjoy a generous vacation package, a dozen paid holidays and even paid time off to do charitable work. One team member just returned from BrandIQ’s first paid paternity leave. B Corp helps us measure and report on our efforts to create exceptional jobs in our industry.
What does this mean for our clients?
By fostering healthy and sustainable lifestyles we can offer our clients some of the top talent in the country when it comes to brand strategy, market research and design innovation. Additionally, the B Corp certification enables our clients to participate in the process of using their business to push the needle forward in doing good in the world.
We hope you will call us for your next project!
At the core of our efforts to become a B Corp is BrandIQ’s passion for designing innovative solutions to your most challenging problems. We hope that you’ll consider us for your next consumer research, brand strategy or innovation project – and together, let’s ‘B the Change!’